the 24 hour hackathon
24th - 25th Feb · Register
- This event is open only to:
- Students of all levels in any educational institution in Singapore (yes, exchange students count as well!)
- Anyone waiting entry into an educational institution - e.g. NSFs, PhD candidates, etc.
- A team can have between 1 and 4 members.
- All teams need to stay for the duration of the event (24th February 2013 1pm to 25th February 2013 2pm). We do, you know, recommend bringing sleeping bags.
Teams that leave will be disqualified.
- Build something new. You may reuse code for specific components, but recycling an entire project is not OK.
- Freshman Spot Prize: teams must be made of all freshmen or pre-tertiary level students in order to qualify (i.e. this does not guarantee you a prize)
- Projects are judged based on creativity, technical accomplishment, polish, and usefulness, in that order.
- Decisions made by the judges are final.
- The organizers reserve the right to change the above rules at any time.